Caring for and getting the most out of your Chester Candles & Co. candle:
• Trim the wick to 5 mm after each burn. This allows the flame to burn evenly and not too hot.
• The first burns are the most important. For the first 2 burns, let the candle burn for 4 hours to achieve a fabulous melt pool of fragrance.
• Subsequent burns should be between 2 & 4 hours, or until you have a full melt pool, whichever is sooner. This will release more than enough fragrance and will prolong the life of your candle.
• Burn the candle for no longer than 4 hours to avoid overheating.
• Once your candle has reset, place the lid back on to keep your candle free from dust and debris.
• When there is 5mm wax left, it's time to pick a new Chester Candles & Co. scent! Who said all good things come to an end?
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Burn candles out of reach of children and pets and away from draughts and flammable items.
• Always keep at least 10cm between burning candles.
• Only burn this candle on a level, heat resistant surface.
• Glass may become hot during use, do not touch the candle whilst lit.
• If the candle is smoking or flame is over 1", extinguish and trim the wick with scissors/wick trimmer before re lighting.
We hope you enjoy your candle as much as we have enjoyed making it for you. Thank you for supporting our business. X