WAX MELT CARE
Wax melt safety Instructions:
• DO NOT EAT.
• Remove all packaging and place a wax melt cube in the well of your burner.
• Use with an unscented tealight.
• Keep out of the reach of children & pets.
• Keep out of draughts.
• Do not move whilst lit.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Use only in tealight warmers or UL listed electrical warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave burner unattended when in use. DO NOT add water. Do NOT melt on a stovetop or in non approved appliances. Use only in a well ventilated area, away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.
We hope you enjoy your candle as much as we have enjoyed making it for you. Thank you for supporting our business. X